Jingle Bells

Singalong........

Monday, September 18, 2006

Look into my eyes..

Song :Look into my eyes.
Film : The Prince of thieves.. hehe
Singer : Bryan Adams..


Look into my eyes you can see..,
What u mean to me...
Search your heart ..,search your soul..,
And when ull find me there...,
U would search no more...,
Dont tell me its not worth trying for...,
Cant help its nothing i dont want...,

Know its true...,
Everything i do ..., I do it for u...,

Look into heart.., u would find..,
thers nothing there to hide...,
Take me as i am..., Take my life...,
I would give it all.., I would sacrifice..,
Dont tell me ....

THeres no love like your love,,
And nobody would give more love..,
Theres no way unless ur there...
Al the time..,all the way...,

Know its true...,
Everything i do..., i do it for u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home